Chinese New Year is celebrated every year. In 2023, Chinese New Year falls on January 22, 2023. So, as a way to commemorate this Chinese New Year, and as a form of tolerance between religious communities, many people use photo frames / twibbon.
This Chinese New Year is celebrated according to the lunar calendar. In 2023 this is the same as the 2574th year which is also celebrated as the Year of the Metal Rat.
Ornaments that are identical to the color red begin to adorn many Chinese New Year celebrations, from lanterns, angpao, basket cakes to barongsai. The Chinese community and everyone who celebrates will welcome it with joy.
How to Post a Photo on Twibbon Chinese New Year
In this article, we have compiled a collection of Chinese New Year twibbon links that you can use for free. Now, for those of you who still don’t know how to attach a Chinese New Year Twibbon photo, please refer to the following tutorial on how to install it.
Here’s how to install Chinese New Year Twibbon right from your phone.
- First, please select the Chinese New Year Twibbon link according to your wishes
- If you have entered the twibbonize page, click the Select Photo option
- Please enter your best photo
- Then position and adjust the photo in the Twibbon frame
- Then click the Finish button then wait for the Twibbon creation process to finish
- The final step is to click the Download photo button to save it to the photo album on your cellphone
Up here, the steps for installing Twibbon photos for the Chinese New Year 2023 have been completed. It’s very easy isn’t it, then you can share the creations of Twibbon Chinese New Year 2023 on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp.
That’s all the information that admin can convey. Hopefully this information is useful for you.